Validation Technician in Woodridge, Illinois
Shift: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, M – F
Pay $18.00 - $24.00/hr., depending on experience
Validation Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs validation tests of service procedures; documents required changes.
- Conducts time studies for service procedures using established guidelines; captures results in Standard Repair Time database.
- Performs evaluation of new service tools using established procedures and using tool instructions; documents required changes.
- Performs regression testing for service tools following established plans; documents results compared to established specifications.
- Uses electronic diagnostic tools and software.
- Performs basic maintenance and repair to a variety of vehicles and equipment.
- Assists in administrative support activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates For The Transmission Mechanic Position Will Have Met The Following:
- Equivalent of High School Diploma or GED.
- Technical degree (auto or truck) Or minimum 5 years of Truck/Bus Experience.
- ASE’s preferred, but not required.