Success! Thanks for filling out our form!

Submit Your Resume

Upload Your Resume

Find a job that matches your interests, skills and experience, then take a brief moment to register with us.

Mobile Diesel Mechanic in Easton, Pennsylvania

  • Position: Mobile Diesel Mechanic
  • Category: Contract to Hire

Job Description:

Shift: M – F, 10AM-6:30PM

Pay: $26 - $33 P/H, depending on experience

 

  • Service Truck Provided

 

Mobile Diesel Mechanic Responsibilities:

  • Maintain and repair a fleet of vehicles, including bulk trucks mixed fleet Ford, Helox, International, Freightliner.
  • Diagnosing vehicle mechanical and/or electrical issues, engine tune up, brakes, etc.
  • Manage parts inventory, and accurately charging parts and labor to work orders.
  • All work is 30 miles around shop, vehicles towed to a safe area for repairs. 85% of work is done inside the shop and the other 15% outside. 
  • All other maintenance duties as assigned.

 

Qualified Candidates For The Mobile Diesel Mechanic Position Will Have Met The Following:

Requirements:

  • Minimum 2 years of experience and equivalent of high school diploma or GED
  • Technical School preferred, but not required
  • Heavy-duty diesel experience a plus
  • Must possess own tools.
  • Must have a valid Driver’s License
  • Must be able to pass FMCSA DOT Drug Screen
apply now