Mobile Diesel Mechanic in Easton, Pennsylvania
Mobile Diesel Mechanic
Contract to Hire
Shift: M – F, 10AM-6:30PM
Pay: $26 - $33 P/H, depending on experience
Mobile Diesel Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Maintain and repair a fleet of vehicles, including bulk trucks mixed fleet Ford, Helox, International, Freightliner.
- Diagnosing vehicle mechanical and/or electrical issues, engine tune up, brakes, etc.
- Manage parts inventory, and accurately charging parts and labor to work orders.
- All work is 30 miles around shop, vehicles towed to a safe area for repairs. 85% of work is done inside the shop and the other 15% outside.
- All other maintenance duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates For The Mobile Diesel Mechanic Position Will Have Met The Following:
- Minimum 2 years of experience and equivalent of high school diploma or GED
- Technical School preferred, but not required
- Heavy-duty diesel experience a plus
- Must possess own tools.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass FMCSA DOT Drug Screen