School Bus Mechanic in Riverside, California
School Buses, CNG Buses
Contract to Hire
Pay: $22 - $30 per hour, depending on experience
Shift: M – F, 2nd and 3rd shifts with possible weekend hours
School Buses Fleet Engines:
- CNG -Compressed Natural Gas
School Bus Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Diagnose malfunctions and perform vehicle repairs; Steering, electrical, cooling, brake systems, air brakes,warranty procedures, drive trains, suspension, transmissions, lights, etc.
- Routine and preventative maintenance on school buses.
- Perform preventative and routine maintenance on fleet.
- Assist with DOT inspections regularly on site.
- Maintain a safe, clean and productive work area.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualified Candidates For The School Bus Mechanic Position Will Have Met The Following
- Equivalent of high school diploma or GED and minimum of 1 year related experience.
- Experience in any of the following a plus; automotive, diesel, propane and CNG engines.
- Open to working weekends and nights.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have own steel toe boots.
- Must be able to pass EMP Checks.
- CDL - preferred not required.