Parts Inventory Clerk - Advancement Opportunities in Ft Lauderdale, Florida
Contract to Hire
TransTechs is seeking a parts clerk/inventory clerk responsible for the receipt, verification, labeling, storage, documentation and security of all supplies. This is an excellent work environment with the opportunity to advance your career. TransTechs is a Military Friendly Employer and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Safety first
- Career advancement opportunities
Pay: $13-$15/hr., depending on experience
Shift: M-F 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Parts Inventory Clerk Responsibilities and Duties:
- Stock all parts
- Conduct price and quality survey
- Provide counter service
- Maintain a clean and orderly parts room
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of data entered into computer
- Maintain files and records, providing reports as necessary
- Order special (non-stock) parts for repair orders, following order policies and procedures
- Manages the returns of cores and parts
- Monitor re-order levels and replenish inventory in order to maintain proper inventory levels
- Complete all other assigned duties.
Requirements For A Qualified Parts Inventory Clerk:
- 1+ years parts/inventory clerk experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Administrative skills including but not limited to knowledge of computers: Excel / Word / Email
- Strong attention to detail
About TransTechs: TransTechs, part of TrueBlue, Inc. (NYSE: TBI), a family of blue collar staffing companies, serves the employment needs of the broad transportation and the general maintenance and repair sector by matching the maintenance needs of employers with technicians. As part of the TrueBlue family of companies, TransTechs offers the resources of a large corporation combined with the personal touch of a smaller employment provider. At TransTechs, we're proud of our reputation as a people-oriented employment provider. We care about our employees, and go the extra mile to help you identify strategies that will advance your career and help you perform at the highest possible level.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.